|1. Full access to the water portal
2. The ability to access and share selected research that the portal makes available.
3. A personal page on the database where each member can update information,
|upload notices, and share research.
4. Access to exclusive research opportunities.
5. Exclusive opportunities to act as a referee for research and scientific awards.
|Membership is open to researchers, practitioners, organizations, and university departments working in water-related fields
The following applicants are welcome to apply:
1. Research organizations in water-related fields.
2. University departments specialized in water-related areas.
3. Individuals holding PhD or MSC degrees in a water-related field.
4. Individuals holding BS degrees in a water-related field who have made distinguished contributions.
|5. Individuals or organizations specialized in space technologies, remote sensing, GIS or other technologies that can be applied to water research and management.
6. Other individuals who are engaged in water-related research, and whose applications are supported by a letter of recommendation from a current member of the Portal.
All membership applications will be evaluated by a panel of experts.